- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Top 5 Best Non-Nudity-Based Costumes From San Francisco’s 102nd Annual Bay To Breakers Race
Every year throngs of people descend on San Francisco to run in the seven and a half mile party that is the Bay To Breakers race. Serious runners, casual runners, naked people — just about everybody participates. To give you an idea of what kind of event this is, it’s sponsored by Craigslist.
This years run is no different, with some hilarious drunk people jogging in ridiculous costumes. Or walking. Or just standing around pleasuring themselves. The point is a lot goes on in the race, and we’ve shifted through some the best SFW images circulating the interweb. Here is the Sportsgrid Top 5 Bay To Breakers Costumes (courtesy of SfGate, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts