- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Top 5 Best Non-Nudity-Based Costumes From San Francisco’s 102nd Annual Bay To Breakers Race
Every year throngs of people descend on San Francisco to run in the seven and a half mile party that is the Bay To Breakers race. Serious runners, casual runners, naked people — just about everybody participates. To give you an idea of what kind of event this is, it’s sponsored by Craigslist.
This years run is no different, with some hilarious drunk people jogging in ridiculous costumes. Or walking. Or just standing around pleasuring themselves. The point is a lot goes on in the race, and we’ve shifted through some the best SFW images circulating the interweb. Here is the Sportsgrid Top 5 Bay To Breakers Costumes (courtesy of SfGate, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts