- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Top 5 Best Non-Nudity-Based Costumes From San Francisco’s 102nd Annual Bay To Breakers Race
Every year throngs of people descend on San Francisco to run in the seven and a half mile party that is the Bay To Breakers race. Serious runners, casual runners, naked people — just about everybody participates. To give you an idea of what kind of event this is, it’s sponsored by Craigslist.
This years run is no different, with some hilarious drunk people jogging in ridiculous costumes. Or walking. Or just standing around pleasuring themselves. The point is a lot goes on in the race, and we’ve shifted through some the best SFW images circulating the interweb. Here is the Sportsgrid Top 5 Bay To Breakers Costumes (courtesy of SfGate, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar