- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
VIDEO: Guy Drinks Gallon Of Honey While Covered In Bees
One man, 24,000 calories worth of honey and a shit ton of bees. This is the latest installment from YouTube celebrity L.A. Beast, who has made a career(?) out of taking on ridiculous challenges — many of which end in him vomiting uncontrollably.
This latest challenge is no exception.
Sure, it’s dumb. And disgusting. And stupid. And gross. But it’s damn impressive, and the banter between Beast and the beekeeper makes for a great build up. There’s just something charming about a guy taping a queen bee to his chin and then chugging something that shouldn’t be chugged and acting like it’s just another day at the office.
Highlights of the video:
- Beast is deathly afraid of bees
- He has to tape his shorts so bees don’t sting his junk
- Beast: “In case anything goes wrong, is there a hospital nearby?”
- Beekeeper: “Ehhhhh, yeah …”
Check out his YouTube channel for other videos such as “Enjoying a 20-year-old Crystal Pepsi” and “Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wasabi Oil Challenge.”
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship