- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
VIDEO: Guy Drinks Gallon Of Honey While Covered In Bees
One man, 24,000 calories worth of honey and a shit ton of bees. This is the latest installment from YouTube celebrity L.A. Beast, who has made a career(?) out of taking on ridiculous challenges — many of which end in him vomiting uncontrollably.
This latest challenge is no exception.
Sure, it’s dumb. And disgusting. And stupid. And gross. But it’s damn impressive, and the banter between Beast and the beekeeper makes for a great build up. There’s just something charming about a guy taping a queen bee to his chin and then chugging something that shouldn’t be chugged and acting like it’s just another day at the office.
Highlights of the video:
- Beast is deathly afraid of bees
- He has to tape his shorts so bees don’t sting his junk
- Beast: “In case anything goes wrong, is there a hospital nearby?”
- Beekeeper: “Ehhhhh, yeah …”
Check out his YouTube channel for other videos such as “Enjoying a 20-year-old Crystal Pepsi” and “Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wasabi Oil Challenge.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts