- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Chris Davis Hits Walk-Off Homer, Is Brutally Honest With Himself
In Chris Davis’ own words, he’s been “sucking lately.”
Chris Davis on not starting: "It's probably because I've been sucking lately. That is pretty evident. Lately I just haven't been very good."
— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) June 23, 2014
Crush Davis? More like Suck Davis, right? Well he sucked a lot less pinch hitting Monday night. Down by a run to the White Sox with one out and two men on base in the ninth, Davis got the call and did not disappoint.
A nice way to snap out of your seven-for-54 slump, right? So while Chris Davis might suck (his words, not mine), he’s at the very least clutch. Clutch Davis? We’ll work on it.
According to the Baltimore Sun, Davis’ walk-off homer was the first by an Orioles pinch-hitter in 26 years. Did we mention it was a full count?
Video via MLB.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts