- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Robert Griffin III Run 40 Yards In 4.38 Seconds And Make The Number Two Draft Pick Even More Valuable
Robert Griffin III was a near-lock for the number two pick in the 2012 NFL Draft before the combine. But wow, as if the guy had something else to prove, he ran a 4.38 in the 40-yard dash today. As fast as that sounds, it’s even more impressive to actually see it. The Rams must be loving this.
RGIII, a former track star, was easily the fastest quarterback of the group. In fact, he had the fastest time of any QB since a guy named Michael Vick ran a 4.33 in 2001.
Now, the Redskins, Dolphins, Browns and any other team with quarterback needs will have to make an even bigger push for the Heisman winner. To get a guy of Griffin’s caliber, teams like the Browns may have to give up more than their two first round draft picks at this point.
The Rams, owners of the pick and already set at quarterback with former number one selection Sam Bradford, can sit back and watch suitors try and outbid each other. Though with the season Bradford had last year, maybe the Rams should be thinking about drafting this lightning bolt of a quarterback themselves.
[via Bob's Blitz]
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?