- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Robert Griffin III Run 40 Yards In 4.38 Seconds And Make The Number Two Draft Pick Even More Valuable
Robert Griffin III was a near-lock for the number two pick in the 2012 NFL Draft before the combine. But wow, as if the guy had something else to prove, he ran a 4.38 in the 40-yard dash today. As fast as that sounds, it’s even more impressive to actually see it. The Rams must be loving this.
RGIII, a former track star, was easily the fastest quarterback of the group. In fact, he had the fastest time of any QB since a guy named Michael Vick ran a 4.33 in 2001.
Now, the Redskins, Dolphins, Browns and any other team with quarterback needs will have to make an even bigger push for the Heisman winner. To get a guy of Griffin’s caliber, teams like the Browns may have to give up more than their two first round draft picks at this point.
The Rams, owners of the pick and already set at quarterback with former number one selection Sam Bradford, can sit back and watch suitors try and outbid each other. Though with the season Bradford had last year, maybe the Rams should be thinking about drafting this lightning bolt of a quarterback themselves.
[via Bob's Blitz]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship