- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch This Guy Blow Your Mind With A Frisbee And A Little Wind
Whoa. This guy’s good.
[Via Spread The Jam] Jake Gauthier in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Jake Gauthier is currently ranked the number one freestyler in the world, having recently won the 2014 Freestyle Players Association World Freestyle Disc Championship. Spread the word. Spread the Jam. Freestyle frisbee.
So at least something good is happening in Jacksonville!
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy