- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This Guy Blow Your Mind With A Frisbee And A Little Wind
Whoa. This guy’s good.
[Via Spread The Jam] Jake Gauthier in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Jake Gauthier is currently ranked the number one freestyler in the world, having recently won the 2014 Freestyle Players Association World Freestyle Disc Championship. Spread the word. Spread the Jam. Freestyle frisbee.
So at least something good is happening in Jacksonville!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story