- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Guide To All The Christmas Day NBA Action
Merry Christmas one and all! On this day last year, the NBA was just kicking off its season with a nail-biter between the Celtics and Knicks and the Heat kicking off their championship run with a victory over the defending champion Mavericks in a 2011 Finals rematch. With the NBA already in full swing thanks to a lockout-less season, our stockings have been stuffed with a slew of savory Christmas day matchups.
Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets, 12:00 p.m., ESPN
In-game fight, violent fight. Rajon’s rage, Kris’s might. Avery Johnson sounds like a child, Rivers’ team so far has been mild. Will Brook be in one piece? Will Lopez be in one piece?
New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 3:00 p.m., ABC
Mike’s dreaming of a white Christmas. And with an offense with no holes. Where Dwight and Kobe, and Pau and Steve can all have nicely defined roles. Mike’s dreaming of a white Christmas, with a sound team that just might win. Where Jason dishes, and Melo swishes, so no one will remember Lin.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat, 5:30 p.m., ABC
Kevin and LeBron, Russell and D-Wade, here we go again, so can the champs be slayed? OKC looks great, the best team in the league, but James and Bosh and Wade would say their rings could intercede! Oh, rematch game, rematch game, who will win this time? Durant’s freakishly long arms or LeBron’s hairline? Oh, rematch game, rematch game, the best one of the day. Retribution might be paid so the champs should come to play!
Houston Rockets vs. Chicago Bulls, 8:00 p.m., ESPN
Have yourself, a furry, grizzly Christmas. Let your razor die. From now on our faces will be bearded right. So have yourself, a furry, grizzly Christmas tonight.
Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m., ESPN
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts