- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
FRIENDS ARE BECOMING EXTINCT: 3-D Printer Is Converted To Perfect Air Hockey Opponent
This video is presented as a kind of tutorial, as if A) you have a 3-D printer to disassemble, and B) you have the wherewithal to build a robot who is better than you at air hockey. Let’s forgo the whole DIY aspect for a second and just marvel at this homemade Canadian friend-bot (named AHRobot) that will always win in air hockey, no matter how many LaBatt Blue you pour into its circuit board (not true). For that reason, we like Alco-hockey better.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes