- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FRIENDS ARE BECOMING EXTINCT: 3-D Printer Is Converted To Perfect Air Hockey Opponent
This video is presented as a kind of tutorial, as if A) you have a 3-D printer to disassemble, and B) you have the wherewithal to build a robot who is better than you at air hockey. Let’s forgo the whole DIY aspect for a second and just marvel at this homemade Canadian friend-bot (named AHRobot) that will always win in air hockey, no matter how many LaBatt Blue you pour into its circuit board (not true). For that reason, we like Alco-hockey better.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story