- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
FRIENDS ARE BECOMING EXTINCT: 3-D Printer Is Converted To Perfect Air Hockey Opponent
This video is presented as a kind of tutorial, as if A) you have a 3-D printer to disassemble, and B) you have the wherewithal to build a robot who is better than you at air hockey. Let’s forgo the whole DIY aspect for a second and just marvel at this homemade Canadian friend-bot (named AHRobot) that will always win in air hockey, no matter how many LaBatt Blue you pour into its circuit board (not true). For that reason, we like Alco-hockey better.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy