- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FRIENDS ARE BECOMING EXTINCT: 3-D Printer Is Converted To Perfect Air Hockey Opponent
This video is presented as a kind of tutorial, as if A) you have a 3-D printer to disassemble, and B) you have the wherewithal to build a robot who is better than you at air hockey. Let’s forgo the whole DIY aspect for a second and just marvel at this homemade Canadian friend-bot (named AHRobot) that will always win in air hockey, no matter how many LaBatt Blue you pour into its circuit board (not true). For that reason, we like Alco-hockey better.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts