- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FRIENDS ARE BECOMING EXTINCT: 3-D Printer Is Converted To Perfect Air Hockey Opponent
This video is presented as a kind of tutorial, as if A) you have a 3-D printer to disassemble, and B) you have the wherewithal to build a robot who is better than you at air hockey. Let’s forgo the whole DIY aspect for a second and just marvel at this homemade Canadian friend-bot (named AHRobot) that will always win in air hockey, no matter how many LaBatt Blue you pour into its circuit board (not true). For that reason, we like Alco-hockey better.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends