- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Inky, Blinky, Pinky And Luis: Play Bite-Man
You ever thought, “Gee, if people worked as hard at solving world hunger as they do on memes and internet games, we’d be better off?” Well, not tonight. This is awesome.
Some enterprising person has re-imagined Pac-Man with Luis Suarez as the eponymous hero, and the ghosts as red card toting refs. The goal is to gobble up all the Giorgio Chiellini’s before you’re ejected. However, if you eat a pair of sunglasses, the refs put on the glasses and can’t see you eat the Italian (or the other refs).
It’s the cure to free time. Go here and play. But if you get a red card:
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated and is now a columnist for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter: @turkeysflying
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?