- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Inky, Blinky, Pinky And Luis: Play Bite-Man
You ever thought, “Gee, if people worked as hard at solving world hunger as they do on memes and internet games, we’d be better off?” Well, not tonight. This is awesome.
Some enterprising person has re-imagined Pac-Man with Luis Suarez as the eponymous hero, and the ghosts as red card toting refs. The goal is to gobble up all the Giorgio Chiellini’s before you’re ejected. However, if you eat a pair of sunglasses, the refs put on the glasses and can’t see you eat the Italian (or the other refs).
It’s the cure to free time. Go here and play. But if you get a red card:
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated and is now a columnist for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter: @turkeysflying
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy