- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Inky, Blinky, Pinky And Luis: Play Bite-Man
You ever thought, “Gee, if people worked as hard at solving world hunger as they do on memes and internet games, we’d be better off?” Well, not tonight. This is awesome.
Some enterprising person has re-imagined Pac-Man with Luis Suarez as the eponymous hero, and the ghosts as red card toting refs. The goal is to gobble up all the Giorgio Chiellini’s before you’re ejected. However, if you eat a pair of sunglasses, the refs put on the glasses and can’t see you eat the Italian (or the other refs).
It’s the cure to free time. Go here and play. But if you get a red card:
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated and is now a columnist for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter: @turkeysflying
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts