- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sink Your Teeth Into FIFA 15
Okay, so the public wants their video games to be as realistic as possible, but some player moves need not be replicated:
FIFA 15 is so realistic.. pic.twitter.com/e5Pay0JRcC
— Football Funnys (@FootballFunnys) July 31, 2014
EA Sports claims that the new FIFA game will include “Emotional Intelligence,” but Suarez zombie-ing through an opponent’s arm is the opposite of that (both virtually and really). So the next time an angry gamer yells, “FIFA 15 bites!” just nod your head in agreement.
Of course, the Suarez picture isn’t from the new game, but if enough people ask for it (hint, hint), it could be (“Okay, so R2-R2-up-X-O to break the skin…”). Let’s just hope NHL 15 doesn’t match this realism:
David Young has been a columnist for Sports Illustrated and ESPN and is now one for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy