- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sink Your Teeth Into FIFA 15
Okay, so the public wants their video games to be as realistic as possible, but some player moves need not be replicated:
FIFA 15 is so realistic.. pic.twitter.com/e5Pay0JRcC
— Football Funnys (@FootballFunnys) July 31, 2014
EA Sports claims that the new FIFA game will include “Emotional Intelligence,” but Suarez zombie-ing through an opponent’s arm is the opposite of that (both virtually and really). So the next time an angry gamer yells, “FIFA 15 bites!” just nod your head in agreement.
Of course, the Suarez picture isn’t from the new game, but if enough people ask for it (hint, hint), it could be (“Okay, so R2-R2-up-X-O to break the skin…”). Let’s just hope NHL 15 doesn’t match this realism:
David Young has been a columnist for Sports Illustrated and ESPN and is now one for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts