- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Stop Everything You’re Doing And Check Out The ‘Space Jam’ Mod For NBA 2K14
Oh my god.
NBA 2K14 with a “Space Jam” mod, so you can play as the Monstars or Michael Jordan and the Tune Squad?
YES, YES, YES, YES AND YES.
MkEliteWorksX is the same guy who brought us Chris Bosh as an actual raptor. He has a ton of amazing mods for video games, including Avengers Vs. Justice League in NBA 2K and Thor in GTA 4. But this is just the best. BRAVO, SIR. Bravo.
(You’ll get the point after a few minutes, so feel free to skip around. They go to double OT!)
The GIF alone, via Kotaku, is worth its virtual weight in gold
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy