- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Stop Everything You’re Doing And Check Out The ‘Space Jam’ Mod For NBA 2K14
Oh my god.
NBA 2K14 with a “Space Jam” mod, so you can play as the Monstars or Michael Jordan and the Tune Squad?
YES, YES, YES, YES AND YES.
MkEliteWorksX is the same guy who brought us Chris Bosh as an actual raptor. He has a ton of amazing mods for video games, including Avengers Vs. Justice League in NBA 2K and Thor in GTA 4. But this is just the best. BRAVO, SIR. Bravo.
(You’ll get the point after a few minutes, so feel free to skip around. They go to double OT!)
The GIF alone, via Kotaku, is worth its virtual weight in gold
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead