- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Stop Everything You’re Doing And Check Out The ‘Space Jam’ Mod For NBA 2K14
Oh my god.
NBA 2K14 with a “Space Jam” mod, so you can play as the Monstars or Michael Jordan and the Tune Squad?
YES, YES, YES, YES AND YES.
MkEliteWorksX is the same guy who brought us Chris Bosh as an actual raptor. He has a ton of amazing mods for video games, including Avengers Vs. Justice League in NBA 2K and Thor in GTA 4. But this is just the best. BRAVO, SIR. Bravo.
(You’ll get the point after a few minutes, so feel free to skip around. They go to double OT!)
The GIF alone, via Kotaku, is worth its virtual weight in gold
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?