- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Stop Everything You’re Doing And Check Out The ‘Space Jam’ Mod For NBA 2K14
Oh my god.
NBA 2K14 with a “Space Jam” mod, so you can play as the Monstars or Michael Jordan and the Tune Squad?
YES, YES, YES, YES AND YES.
MkEliteWorksX is the same guy who brought us Chris Bosh as an actual raptor. He has a ton of amazing mods for video games, including Avengers Vs. Justice League in NBA 2K and Thor in GTA 4. But this is just the best. BRAVO, SIR. Bravo.
(You’ll get the point after a few minutes, so feel free to skip around. They go to double OT!)
The GIF alone, via Kotaku, is worth its virtual weight in gold
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts