- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
When you think “next gen sports games,” pool doesn’t immediately come to mind. In fact, it’s almost a sport associate with first gen consoles, as one of the first video games ever, Atari’s “Pool Shark,” came out in 1977. But “Pure Pool” is trying to break the stigma with something so erily realistic, it’s actually difficult to disinguish between what is computer generated and what is high resolution video. We’re talking about the physics. The sound. The reflections on the balls. The ridiculously detailed puff of chalk from the stick hitting the cue.
The people, not so much. But that’s not why you play a game like this.
“Pure Pool,” which is the sequel to PS3′s popular 2010 “Hustle Kings” billiards simulator, is set to drop sometime next year.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager