- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
When you think “next gen sports games,” pool doesn’t immediately come to mind. In fact, it’s almost a sport associate with first gen consoles, as one of the first video games ever, Atari’s “Pool Shark,” came out in 1977. But “Pure Pool” is trying to break the stigma with something so erily realistic, it’s actually difficult to disinguish between what is computer generated and what is high resolution video. We’re talking about the physics. The sound. The reflections on the balls. The ridiculously detailed puff of chalk from the stick hitting the cue.
The people, not so much. But that’s not why you play a game like this.
“Pure Pool,” which is the sequel to PS3′s popular 2010 “Hustle Kings” billiards simulator, is set to drop sometime next year.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier