- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
When you think “next gen sports games,” pool doesn’t immediately come to mind. In fact, it’s almost a sport associate with first gen consoles, as one of the first video games ever, Atari’s “Pool Shark,” came out in 1977. But “Pure Pool” is trying to break the stigma with something so erily realistic, it’s actually difficult to disinguish between what is computer generated and what is high resolution video. We’re talking about the physics. The sound. The reflections on the balls. The ridiculously detailed puff of chalk from the stick hitting the cue.
The people, not so much. But that’s not why you play a game like this.
“Pure Pool,” which is the sequel to PS3′s popular 2010 “Hustle Kings” billiards simulator, is set to drop sometime next year.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts