- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watching Nike’s Animated Short ‘The Last Game’ Is An Adorable Way To Get Hyped For The World Cup
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup: Nike’s awesome little animated short, “The Last Game,” has a compelling story to go along with a cheeky sense of humor and sweet visuals.
This must have been a long time coming, because Zlatan Ibrahamovic is there (Sweden isn’t in the World Cup this year). Also, is there any way we can not have LeBron involved in these things? Otherwise, great job, Nike:
You know Ronaldo had to get the last touch. Where’s Lionel Messi, you ask? He’s an adidas guy, so no saving the world for him.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy