- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watching Nike’s Animated Short ‘The Last Game’ Is An Adorable Way To Get Hyped For The World Cup
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup: Nike’s awesome little animated short, “The Last Game,” has a compelling story to go along with a cheeky sense of humor and sweet visuals.
This must have been a long time coming, because Zlatan Ibrahamovic is there (Sweden isn’t in the World Cup this year). Also, is there any way we can not have LeBron involved in these things? Otherwise, great job, Nike:
You know Ronaldo had to get the last touch. Where’s Lionel Messi, you ask? He’s an adidas guy, so no saving the world for him.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs