- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watching Nike’s Animated Short ‘The Last Game’ Is An Adorable Way To Get Hyped For The World Cup
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup: Nike’s awesome little animated short, “The Last Game,” has a compelling story to go along with a cheeky sense of humor and sweet visuals.
This must have been a long time coming, because Zlatan Ibrahamovic is there (Sweden isn’t in the World Cup this year). Also, is there any way we can not have LeBron involved in these things? Otherwise, great job, Nike:
You know Ronaldo had to get the last touch. Where’s Lionel Messi, you ask? He’s an adidas guy, so no saving the world for him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts