- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watching Nike’s Animated Short ‘The Last Game’ Is An Adorable Way To Get Hyped For The World Cup
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup: Nike’s awesome little animated short, “The Last Game,” has a compelling story to go along with a cheeky sense of humor and sweet visuals.
This must have been a long time coming, because Zlatan Ibrahamovic is there (Sweden isn’t in the World Cup this year). Also, is there any way we can not have LeBron involved in these things? Otherwise, great job, Nike:
You know Ronaldo had to get the last touch. Where’s Lionel Messi, you ask? He’s an adidas guy, so no saving the world for him.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship