- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Let’s Watch A Sumo Ref Get Kicked In The Head
One day in the distant future, a civilization far more advanced than ours will land on our burned-out shell of a planet and look for clues to our day-to-day existence. I just pray that this is not the first video they find.
To be fair, when you’re a sumo ref, the last thing you expect is to get kicked in the head while you’re standing straight up.
Hmm, needs sound effects.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?