- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Let’s Watch A Sumo Ref Get Kicked In The Head
One day in the distant future, a civilization far more advanced than ours will land on our burned-out shell of a planet and look for clues to our day-to-day existence. I just pray that this is not the first video they find.
To be fair, when you’re a sumo ref, the last thing you expect is to get kicked in the head while you’re standing straight up.
Hmm, needs sound effects.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story