- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Let’s Watch A Sumo Ref Get Kicked In The Head
One day in the distant future, a civilization far more advanced than ours will land on our burned-out shell of a planet and look for clues to our day-to-day existence. I just pray that this is not the first video they find.
To be fair, when you’re a sumo ref, the last thing you expect is to get kicked in the head while you’re standing straight up.
Hmm, needs sound effects.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story