- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
VIDEO: Jack White Continues His MLB Stadium Tour, Actually Smiles For A Change
The Tigers decided to have some sort of Christmas in July event against the White Sox on Tuesday. In most cases, having a promotional event like that is incredibly lame, which is why they spiced things up with the grumpiest-looking rockstar of all time.
But in a strange turn of events, Jack White actually smiled while in the television booth in Detroit. It’s a shame because sad Jack White is the best. I’m sure he’s smiling because he’s no longer watching a Cubs game. Could be Santa. Either that, or they stopped playing “Seven Nation Army” at Comerica. Once again, I have to give him major props for another marvelous throwback uniform. Dude must have a closet full of them.
White has new music out, so I’m sure he’s doing his best to promote his stuff. At first, I was hoping for him to announce a major tour, but now, I much rather see him go on tour to every ballpark in the country just to watch a game.
— Brian Hofmann (@BrianHofmann) July 29, 2014
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week