- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VIDEO: Jack White Continues His MLB Stadium Tour, Actually Smiles For A Change
The Tigers decided to have some sort of Christmas in July event against the White Sox on Tuesday. In most cases, having a promotional event like that is incredibly lame, which is why they spiced things up with the grumpiest-looking rockstar of all time.
But in a strange turn of events, Jack White actually smiled while in the television booth in Detroit. It’s a shame because sad Jack White is the best. I’m sure he’s smiling because he’s no longer watching a Cubs game. Could be Santa. Either that, or they stopped playing “Seven Nation Army” at Comerica. Once again, I have to give him major props for another marvelous throwback uniform. Dude must have a closet full of them.
White has new music out, so I’m sure he’s doing his best to promote his stuff. At first, I was hoping for him to announce a major tour, but now, I much rather see him go on tour to every ballpark in the country just to watch a game.
— Brian Hofmann (@BrianHofmann) July 29, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts