- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
7½-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing: Child Abuse Or Good Clean Fun?
You be the judge. Things you should know, however: 1. This happened in Australia, and may be the least dangerous thing they tend to do there. 2. Mom claims he’s not being pulled by a boat. That won’t happen until he’s almost two. 3. Baby’s name is Ryder. 4. Kid can later say “I learned to water ski before I could walk” and be accurate.
From the YouTube description:
This is our son Ryder learning to ski at the age of 7.5 months at Lake Dyer, Queensland. Please note: he is not actually behind a boat he is just being pulled along the shoreline. Next step is to get him beside the boat next season when its warmer again. We used our GoPro to capture this moment.
Not impressed until I see him holding the bar one-handed, waving to the crowd with the other.
Yep, thanks Christian Post.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts