- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
7½-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing: Child Abuse Or Good Clean Fun?
You be the judge. Things you should know, however: 1. This happened in Australia, and may be the least dangerous thing they tend to do there. 2. Mom claims he’s not being pulled by a boat. That won’t happen until he’s almost two. 3. Baby’s name is Ryder. 4. Kid can later say “I learned to water ski before I could walk” and be accurate.
From the YouTube description:
This is our son Ryder learning to ski at the age of 7.5 months at Lake Dyer, Queensland. Please note: he is not actually behind a boat he is just being pulled along the shoreline. Next step is to get him beside the boat next season when its warmer again. We used our GoPro to capture this moment.
Not impressed until I see him holding the bar one-handed, waving to the crowd with the other.
Yep, thanks Christian Post.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?