- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
7½-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing: Child Abuse Or Good Clean Fun?
You be the judge. Things you should know, however: 1. This happened in Australia, and may be the least dangerous thing they tend to do there. 2. Mom claims he’s not being pulled by a boat. That won’t happen until he’s almost two. 3. Baby’s name is Ryder. 4. Kid can later say “I learned to water ski before I could walk” and be accurate.
From the YouTube description:
This is our son Ryder learning to ski at the age of 7.5 months at Lake Dyer, Queensland. Please note: he is not actually behind a boat he is just being pulled along the shoreline. Next step is to get him beside the boat next season when its warmer again. We used our GoPro to capture this moment.
Not impressed until I see him holding the bar one-handed, waving to the crowd with the other.
Yep, thanks Christian Post.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends