- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Baseball Game Broke Out During A Korean Mascot Dance-Off
I’m impressed when mascots just make it through a game without falling off the top of the dugout, let alone perform a choreographed dance routine.
This video is begging to be made into the fifth and final installment of the Step Up movie series called Step Up: Korean Baseball 5D. If you understood any part of that last reference consider it a sign you need to make better life decisions.
- Filed Under:
- Korean Baseball
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes