- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Baseball Game Broke Out During A Korean Mascot Dance-Off
I’m impressed when mascots just make it through a game without falling off the top of the dugout, let alone perform a choreographed dance routine.
This video is begging to be made into the fifth and final installment of the Step Up movie series called Step Up: Korean Baseball 5D. If you understood any part of that last reference consider it a sign you need to make better life decisions.
- Filed Under:
- Korean Baseball
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?