- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Baseball Game Broke Out During A Korean Mascot Dance-Off
I’m impressed when mascots just make it through a game without falling off the top of the dugout, let alone perform a choreographed dance routine.
This video is begging to be made into the fifth and final installment of the Step Up movie series called Step Up: Korean Baseball 5D. If you understood any part of that last reference consider it a sign you need to make better life decisions.
- Filed Under:
- Korean Baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts