- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Baseball Game Broke Out During A Korean Mascot Dance-Off
I’m impressed when mascots just make it through a game without falling off the top of the dugout, let alone perform a choreographed dance routine.
This video is begging to be made into the fifth and final installment of the Step Up movie series called Step Up: Korean Baseball 5D. If you understood any part of that last reference consider it a sign you need to make better life decisions.
- Filed Under:
- Korean Baseball
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship