- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A.J. McCarron’s Girlfriend Katherine Webb Struggles With Leno’s Trivia Questions On The Tonight Show
These things are probably half scripted, half moron-based. Regardless, these kind of things aren’t gonna win her any awards for, well, anything. Best case scenario she gets a Ryan Lochte-type show lampooning her own ignorance. Worst case scenario: Amanda Bynes.
Dating future NFL Quarterback A.J. McCarron probably won’t end up being a bad place for her to settle. Cause she sure ain’t getting a job writing for The New Yorker.
The model and former Miss Alabama became famous when ABC couldn’t get their cameras off her during the 2013 BCS Championship game. Then Brent Musberger went all oh-la-la-la over her and her fate as a C-list celebrity was sealed. Can’t say anyone really blames him as she is too hot for any of her intellectual shortcomings to matter at all.
Besides, she knew the three branches of government. That’s pretty good, right?
H/T Fox Sports
- Filed Under:
- Katherine Webb
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles