- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Adorable Little Girl Praising Miami’s Sports Teams Is The Only Thing That Can Make The Heat Likable
Everybody except Miami Heat fans hate the Heat, and it’s hard to deal with their success. But here is a little girl’s message to her “Papi,” ever-so-slightly chipping away at Joe Sports Fan’s rational hatred for the Heat (and, well, the Dolphins, Marlins and Gators, while we’re at it).
(Note: This is from a while ago, but it was just brought to my attention and is too wonderful not to post.)
If only she did a video on Republicans and Democrats.
“I love Obamacare! But I also love opposing abortion! Everybody is right!” – Girl, probably.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts