- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
An Adorable Little Girl Praising Miami’s Sports Teams Is The Only Thing That Can Make The Heat Likable
Everybody except Miami Heat fans hate the Heat, and it’s hard to deal with their success. But here is a little girl’s message to her “Papi,” ever-so-slightly chipping away at Joe Sports Fan’s rational hatred for the Heat (and, well, the Dolphins, Marlins and Gators, while we’re at it).
(Note: This is from a while ago, but it was just brought to my attention and is too wonderful not to post.)
If only she did a video on Republicans and Democrats.
“I love Obamacare! But I also love opposing abortion! Everybody is right!” – Girl, probably.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts