- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Adorable Little Girl Praising Miami’s Sports Teams Is The Only Thing That Can Make The Heat Likable
Everybody except Miami Heat fans hate the Heat, and it’s hard to deal with their success. But here is a little girl’s message to her “Papi,” ever-so-slightly chipping away at Joe Sports Fan’s rational hatred for the Heat (and, well, the Dolphins, Marlins and Gators, while we’re at it).
(Note: This is from a while ago, but it was just brought to my attention and is too wonderful not to post.)
If only she did a video on Republicans and Democrats.
“I love Obamacare! But I also love opposing abortion! Everybody is right!” – Girl, probably.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'