- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adrien ‘The Problem’ Broner Becomes ‘The Solution’ For Lucky Homeless Guy, Gives Him $1,000
Broner is the WBO super featherweight champion, WBA welterweight champion, and, until recently, the WBC lightweight champion. He’s also known for being a complete asshole.
Whether this move was a desperate P.R. ploy or a genuinely amazing deed done by a man who plays a douchey character on TV — we don’t care. The look on the lucky homeless guy’s face says it all.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension