- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Adrien ‘The Problem’ Broner Becomes ‘The Solution’ For Lucky Homeless Guy, Gives Him $1,000
Broner is the WBO super featherweight champion, WBA welterweight champion, and, until recently, the WBC lightweight champion. He’s also known for being a complete asshole.
Whether this move was a desperate P.R. ploy or a genuinely amazing deed done by a man who plays a douchey character on TV — we don’t care. The look on the lucky homeless guy’s face says it all.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'