- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Adrien ‘The Problem’ Broner Becomes ‘The Solution’ For Lucky Homeless Guy, Gives Him $1,000
Broner is the WBO super featherweight champion, WBA welterweight champion, and, until recently, the WBC lightweight champion. He’s also known for being a complete asshole.
Whether this move was a desperate P.R. ploy or a genuinely amazing deed done by a man who plays a douchey character on TV — we don’t care. The look on the lucky homeless guy’s face says it all.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'