- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adrien ‘The Problem’ Broner Becomes ‘The Solution’ For Lucky Homeless Guy, Gives Him $1,000
Broner is the WBO super featherweight champion, WBA welterweight champion, and, until recently, the WBC lightweight champion. He’s also known for being a complete asshole.
Whether this move was a desperate P.R. ploy or a genuinely amazing deed done by a man who plays a douchey character on TV — we don’t care. The look on the lucky homeless guy’s face says it all.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead