- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Almost Forgot … It’s Lip Dub Season! Here Are This Year’s Best So Far
High school kids have been doing these for a few years now, but it’s still pretty amazing every time I see one. Here’s Avon High in Avon, IN, pulling off the classic lip dub: a one-take tracking shot following students through the school as they lip-synch the tune du jour. Avon’s is notable for its excellent execution and rather impressive weight room.
But as we noted, these things are popular now. Here are some more from this year.
Sedro Wolley High, Sedro-Wooley WA:
Burrell High, Lower Burrell, PA. Amazing Beatles tribute, with gratuitous ineffectual hall monitor:
Palos Verdes High, Palos Verde, CA. Surf’s up:
North Hills High, Pittsburgh. Includes Moses parting the basketball fans in the bleachers:
Cedar Springs High, Cedar Springs, MI:
- Filed Under:
- Lip Dub
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts