- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Almost Forgot … It’s Lip Dub Season! Here Are This Year’s Best So Far
High school kids have been doing these for a few years now, but it’s still pretty amazing every time I see one. Here’s Avon High in Avon, IN, pulling off the classic lip dub: a one-take tracking shot following students through the school as they lip-synch the tune du jour. Avon’s is notable for its excellent execution and rather impressive weight room.
But as we noted, these things are popular now. Here are some more from this year.
Sedro Wolley High, Sedro-Wooley WA:
Burrell High, Lower Burrell, PA. Amazing Beatles tribute, with gratuitous ineffectual hall monitor:
Palos Verdes High, Palos Verde, CA. Surf’s up:
North Hills High, Pittsburgh. Includes Moses parting the basketball fans in the bleachers:
Cedar Springs High, Cedar Springs, MI:
- Filed Under:
- Lip Dub
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts