- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Already-Suspended LSU Running Back Jeremy Hill Pleads Guilty To Battery For Sucker-Punching Some Guy (VIDEO)
Jeremy Hill, an already-suspended sophomore running back from LSU, is pleading guilty to simple battery after sucker-punching some guy outside of a bar in Baton Rouge. Hill is already on probation after he and a friend pressured a 14-year old girl into performing oral sex on them, which is the reason for his preexisting suspension from the team. Real class act.
Here’s a video of the sucker punch. Hill is the guy with his shirt half-torn off.
It seems there must have been an earlier fight since Hill’s shirt is ripped to shreds, but what a dick move that was. The guy he punched was just getting up after being on the ground when the video begins, presumably thanks to one of Hill’s friends. And then Hill gets him with the peek-a-boo punch from behind. He then celebrates with his boys as if he did something that wasn’t completely cowardly.
It will be interesting to see how LSU handles Hill, who was a four-star recruit and has a ton of potential at the running back position. He averaged 5.3 yards per carry last season and totaled 755 yards and 12 touchdowns, but his legal woes keep adding up.
Hill was sentenced to two years supervised probation and had to pay for the sucker-punchee’s medical bills.
Photo via ESPN
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- NBA 2K14 Will Give You A Technical For Swearing
- A Tale Of 2 Seasons For the 49ers