- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
America: Is This The Worst Youth Football Coach Of All Time? (Video)
43-year old Dion Robinson, an assistant coach for the West Park Saints, a southern Florida youth football team, was rather frustrated with referee Andrew Keigans during his team’s game over the weekend. Keigans had just called an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the Saints because Robinson “made a derogatory comment from the sidelines,” and the game’s head referee called the game early when Robinson ran onto the field. So how does any rational youth football coach react so such a turn of events? Even more anger.
Initially Saints coach Antonio Lane held back Robinson, and the referees began to walk away. But Robinson wriggled free and galloped/skipped/limped over to Keigans, blindsiding him with a left hand/fist to the face. And, in a rather fitting tribute, the ref’s hat falls off – an indication of illegal touching, per NFL rules.
(Skip to :25 for some good old fashioned youth football coach-referee violence.)
It looks more like an open-handed slap, but a violent one at that since it knocks Keigans down. Keigans, to his credit, walks away from the entire melee, both before the attack and directly afterwards.
So, we ask: Is this the worst youth football coach in America? Not only does he strike a referee in front of small children, but he makes repeated efforts to accomplish the task despite other people’s best judgment. Football! America! Roger Goodell!
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot