- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And The Winner For The 2013 Best Celebration In Sports Goes To…
…Adrian Alvarstein, of the Narvik Arctic Eagles, who melted the ice with this obscenely entertaining trip down hip-hop dance memory lane (harlem shake, pop and lock, b-boy spin, etc.). Apparently his performance had a greater purpose than just celebrating the Arctic Eagles’ 8-3 win over Viking Hockey — Alvarstein wanted to expose Norway’s epically horrible dancers to DJ Contiez’s “Trumpsta,” which has corresponding moves that he believes they should practice.
Or at least know what it looks like when someone does them correctly. Here’s what he told NRK.no:
[Via CBS] “I’m trying to get it out to all of Norway. When people hear the song, they should know that there is this dance that apply,”
Honestly, wouldn’t you be more interested in watching figure skating if it resembled something like this? Quick, somebody tell Johnny Weir before Sochi gets going…
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'