- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And The Winner For The 2013 Best Celebration In Sports Goes To…
…Adrian Alvarstein, of the Narvik Arctic Eagles, who melted the ice with this obscenely entertaining trip down hip-hop dance memory lane (harlem shake, pop and lock, b-boy spin, etc.). Apparently his performance had a greater purpose than just celebrating the Arctic Eagles’ 8-3 win over Viking Hockey — Alvarstein wanted to expose Norway’s epically horrible dancers to DJ Contiez’s “Trumpsta,” which has corresponding moves that he believes they should practice.
Or at least know what it looks like when someone does them correctly. Here’s what he told NRK.no:
[Via CBS] “I’m trying to get it out to all of Norway. When people hear the song, they should know that there is this dance that apply,”
Honestly, wouldn’t you be more interested in watching figure skating if it resembled something like this? Quick, somebody tell Johnny Weir before Sochi gets going…
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.