- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
…And Then A Caveman Was Knocked Unconscious By A Stunt Skydiver (VIDEOS)
The Hannibal Cavemen are a minor league baseball team (Hannibal, MO) who, much like all other minor league franchises, often mix sports with gimicks to sell tickets. Let’s be honest — baseball is particularly boring. So sending in a skydiver to deliver the game ball makes some sense. Except when the players are completely unaware of this (as seemingly was the case with Cavemen shortstop Mattingly Romanin, who was knocked unconscious by this errant dude).
— Mattingly Romanin (@MRomanin2) July 21, 2013
Ya, guess not. Turns out he played the rest of the game. Here’s another look…
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy