- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
…And Then A Caveman Was Knocked Unconscious By A Stunt Skydiver (VIDEOS)
The Hannibal Cavemen are a minor league baseball team (Hannibal, MO) who, much like all other minor league franchises, often mix sports with gimicks to sell tickets. Let’s be honest — baseball is particularly boring. So sending in a skydiver to deliver the game ball makes some sense. Except when the players are completely unaware of this (as seemingly was the case with Cavemen shortstop Mattingly Romanin, who was knocked unconscious by this errant dude).
— Mattingly Romanin (@MRomanin2) July 21, 2013
Ya, guess not. Turns out he played the rest of the game. Here’s another look…
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10