- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
…And Then A Caveman Was Knocked Unconscious By A Stunt Skydiver (VIDEOS)
The Hannibal Cavemen are a minor league baseball team (Hannibal, MO) who, much like all other minor league franchises, often mix sports with gimicks to sell tickets. Let’s be honest — baseball is particularly boring. So sending in a skydiver to deliver the game ball makes some sense. Except when the players are completely unaware of this (as seemingly was the case with Cavemen shortstop Mattingly Romanin, who was knocked unconscious by this errant dude).
— Mattingly Romanin (@MRomanin2) July 21, 2013
Ya, guess not. Turns out he played the rest of the game. Here’s another look…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts