- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
…And Then A Caveman Was Knocked Unconscious By A Stunt Skydiver (VIDEOS)
The Hannibal Cavemen are a minor league baseball team (Hannibal, MO) who, much like all other minor league franchises, often mix sports with gimicks to sell tickets. Let’s be honest — baseball is particularly boring. So sending in a skydiver to deliver the game ball makes some sense. Except when the players are completely unaware of this (as seemingly was the case with Cavemen shortstop Mattingly Romanin, who was knocked unconscious by this errant dude).
— Mattingly Romanin (@MRomanin2) July 21, 2013
Ya, guess not. Turns out he played the rest of the game. Here’s another look…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts