- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
…And Then A Caveman Was Knocked Unconscious By A Stunt Skydiver (VIDEOS)
The Hannibal Cavemen are a minor league baseball team (Hannibal, MO) who, much like all other minor league franchises, often mix sports with gimicks to sell tickets. Let’s be honest — baseball is particularly boring. So sending in a skydiver to deliver the game ball makes some sense. Except when the players are completely unaware of this (as seemingly was the case with Cavemen shortstop Mattingly Romanin, who was knocked unconscious by this errant dude).
— Mattingly Romanin (@MRomanin2) July 21, 2013
Ya, guess not. Turns out he played the rest of the game. Here’s another look…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story