- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
In Which Andrew Garfield, Dressed As Spider-Man, Takes Break From Filming To Play Hoops With Two Kids In Park
We talk a lot around here about “Spider-Man dunks” and “Spider-Man-type athletic moves”, but never before have we had the chance to write about the actual Spider-Man. So here’s Andrew Garfield, who’s in the middle of filming The Amazing Spider-Man II in New York’s Chinatown (Electro! The Rhino!), taking a break to shoot some hoops with two kids. While in full costume.
No Stan Lee cameo, but according to the YouTube uploader, Emma Stone can be seen on the side with her dog.
Knowing what I know about Garfield, this is totally true to his character. He’s the guy, remember, who sat in the audience during a San Diego Comic-Con panel prior to the first Spider-Man reboot, and began asking questions until it slowly dawned on people who he was.
Thanks to @Cartmaniak.
- Filed Under:
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!