- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
There’s Another ‘Key & Peele’ East/West Bowl Sketch And It’s Fantastic
The first sketch from the new season of “Key & Peele” on Comedy Central is another iteration of the duo’s famous East/West Bowl sketch from last year. Basic premise for the uninitiated: Football players have funny names, so let’s make fun of them.
Our top five:
1) God (clearly)
2) Cartoons Plural
3) Fartrell Cluggins
4) Morse Code
5) That last dude
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'