- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
There’s Another ‘Key & Peele’ East/West Bowl Sketch And It’s Fantastic
The first sketch from the new season of “Key & Peele” on Comedy Central is another iteration of the duo’s famous East/West Bowl sketch from last year. Basic premise for the uninitiated: Football players have funny names, so let’s make fun of them.
Our top five:
1) God (clearly)
2) Cartoons Plural
3) Fartrell Cluggins
4) Morse Code
5) That last dude
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts