- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There’s Another ‘Key & Peele’ East/West Bowl Sketch And It’s Fantastic
The first sketch from the new season of “Key & Peele” on Comedy Central is another iteration of the duo’s famous East/West Bowl sketch from last year. Basic premise for the uninitiated: Football players have funny names, so let’s make fun of them.
Our top five:
1) God (clearly)
2) Cartoons Plural
3) Fartrell Cluggins
4) Morse Code
5) That last dude
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts