- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
There’s Another ‘Key & Peele’ East/West Bowl Sketch And It’s Fantastic
The first sketch from the new season of “Key & Peele” on Comedy Central is another iteration of the duo’s famous East/West Bowl sketch from last year. Basic premise for the uninitiated: Football players have funny names, so let’s make fun of them.
Our top five:
1) God (clearly)
2) Cartoons Plural
3) Fartrell Cluggins
4) Morse Code
5) That last dude
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'