- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Arnold Schwarzenegger Went ‘Undercover’ At Gold’s Gym In Perhaps His Finest And Funniest Role Ever
Though few people were successfully duped by the disguise, former governor and forever movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed up as “Howard,” a manager at Gold’s Gym in order to help the common folk get into better shape.
It’s easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen Ahnold in, and I’ve seen “Jingle All The Way.” His deadpan delivery is right on.
It’s for a good cause, too: After-School All-Stars.
- Filed Under:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen