- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Arnold Schwarzenegger Went ‘Undercover’ At Gold’s Gym In Perhaps His Finest And Funniest Role Ever
Though few people were successfully duped by the disguise, former governor and forever movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed up as “Howard,” a manager at Gold’s Gym in order to help the common folk get into better shape.
It’s easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen Ahnold in, and I’ve seen “Jingle All The Way.” His deadpan delivery is right on.
It’s for a good cause, too: After-School All-Stars.
- Filed Under:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.