- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Arnold Schwarzenegger Went ‘Undercover’ At Gold’s Gym In Perhaps His Finest And Funniest Role Ever
Though few people were successfully duped by the disguise, former governor and forever movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed up as “Howard,” a manager at Gold’s Gym in order to help the common folk get into better shape.
It’s easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen Ahnold in, and I’ve seen “Jingle All The Way.” His deadpan delivery is right on.
It’s for a good cause, too: After-School All-Stars.
- Filed Under:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?