- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Arnold Schwarzenegger Went ‘Undercover’ At Gold’s Gym In Perhaps His Finest And Funniest Role Ever
Though few people were successfully duped by the disguise, former governor and forever movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed up as “Howard,” a manager at Gold’s Gym in order to help the common folk get into better shape.
It’s easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen Ahnold in, and I’ve seen “Jingle All The Way.” His deadpan delivery is right on.
It’s for a good cause, too: After-School All-Stars.
- Filed Under:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'