- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Arnold Schwarzenegger Went ‘Undercover’ At Gold’s Gym In Perhaps His Finest And Funniest Role Ever
Though few people were successfully duped by the disguise, former governor and forever movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed up as “Howard,” a manager at Gold’s Gym in order to help the common folk get into better shape.
It’s easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen Ahnold in, and I’ve seen “Jingle All The Way.” His deadpan delivery is right on.
It’s for a good cause, too: After-School All-Stars.
- Filed Under:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar