- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As Far As Extreme Sports Go, Tying Yourself To A Kite Is Extremely Stupid
Usually there’s a board involved, but that isn’t the reason this video is making it’s way around the internet. It’s because the guy strapped into the kite harness gets pulled up over 100 ft and then promptly dropped back into the ocean like a human fly fishing lure. And you thought football was brutal…
- Filed Under:
- extreme sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts