- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Australian Rugby Player Suspended For Biting Opponent’s Penis
Remember when the Ft. Myers Miracle Minor League Baseball team had “Mike Tyson Ear Night”? We shudder to think what they’re going to do with this.
Anthony Watts, who has had several past run-ins with the law, and has reputed ties to an outlaw biker gang — has been suspended for eight games by the Queensland Rugby League for biting an opponent in the penis.
So, penis biting is eight games, is it? (Consults rule book).
My favorite quote from the video above: “The alleged bite happened right on half time.”
Watts is a former National Rugby League player (Australia’s top rugby division), where he played for the Sydney Roosters. The Guardian:
The ex-Sydney Rooster and North Queensland player was accused of biting a rival player during the Tugun Seahawks’ preliminary final win over Bilambil Jets on 1 September.
Video footage of the incident shows the Jets player reeling away in pain after clashing with Watts near the goal line.
He then quickly pulled down his shorts to show the damage to a referee who immediately placed Watts on report.
Next question: why are Australia’s athletes always involved in more hilarious trouble than ours?
It’s the latest in a series of incidents for Watts, who has admitted to joining the Finks bikie gang since moving to the Gold Coast.
Last week he was fined for driving while suspended and in June he was convicted and fined for affray following a brawl at the Cooly Rocks nostalgia festival/
— Eric Cardenas (@Eric_withaC) September 13, 2013
— Gray Hoodie (@grayhoodie) September 13, 2013
— ryan goodrum (@ryan_goodrum) September 13, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'