- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Australian Rugby Player Suspended For Biting Opponent’s Penis
Remember when the Ft. Myers Miracle Minor League Baseball team had “Mike Tyson Ear Night”? We shudder to think what they’re going to do with this.
Anthony Watts, who has had several past run-ins with the law, and has reputed ties to an outlaw biker gang — has been suspended for eight games by the Queensland Rugby League for biting an opponent in the penis.
So, penis biting is eight games, is it? (Consults rule book).
My favorite quote from the video above: “The alleged bite happened right on half time.”
Watts is a former National Rugby League player (Australia’s top rugby division), where he played for the Sydney Roosters. The Guardian:
The ex-Sydney Rooster and North Queensland player was accused of biting a rival player during the Tugun Seahawks’ preliminary final win over Bilambil Jets on 1 September.
Video footage of the incident shows the Jets player reeling away in pain after clashing with Watts near the goal line.
He then quickly pulled down his shorts to show the damage to a referee who immediately placed Watts on report.
Next question: why are Australia’s athletes always involved in more hilarious trouble than ours?
It’s the latest in a series of incidents for Watts, who has admitted to joining the Finks bikie gang since moving to the Gold Coast.
Last week he was fined for driving while suspended and in June he was convicted and fined for affray following a brawl at the Cooly Rocks nostalgia festival/
— Eric Cardenas (@Eric_withaC) September 13, 2013
— Gray Hoodie (@grayhoodie) September 13, 2013
— ryan goodrum (@ryan_goodrum) September 13, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement