- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Australian Rugby Player Suspended For Biting Opponent’s Penis
Remember when the Ft. Myers Miracle Minor League Baseball team had “Mike Tyson Ear Night”? We shudder to think what they’re going to do with this.
Anthony Watts, who has had several past run-ins with the law, and has reputed ties to an outlaw biker gang — has been suspended for eight games by the Queensland Rugby League for biting an opponent in the penis.
So, penis biting is eight games, is it? (Consults rule book).
My favorite quote from the video above: “The alleged bite happened right on half time.”
Watts is a former National Rugby League player (Australia’s top rugby division), where he played for the Sydney Roosters. The Guardian:
The ex-Sydney Rooster and North Queensland player was accused of biting a rival player during the Tugun Seahawks’ preliminary final win over Bilambil Jets on 1 September.
Video footage of the incident shows the Jets player reeling away in pain after clashing with Watts near the goal line.
He then quickly pulled down his shorts to show the damage to a referee who immediately placed Watts on report.
Next question: why are Australia’s athletes always involved in more hilarious trouble than ours?
It’s the latest in a series of incidents for Watts, who has admitted to joining the Finks bikie gang since moving to the Gold Coast.
Last week he was fined for driving while suspended and in June he was convicted and fined for affray following a brawl at the Cooly Rocks nostalgia festival/
— Eric Cardenas (@Eric_withaC) September 13, 2013
— Gray Hoodie (@grayhoodie) September 13, 2013
— ryan goodrum (@ryan_goodrum) September 13, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts