- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This Is The Most Awesomely Brutal Post-Game Locker Room Rant Ever
Words cannot describe how mad pitching coach Buddy York is at the South Georgia Peanuts. Unless those words are four letters long and begin with “F.” Because there are plenty of those types of words, and a lot more, in this incredibly NSFW post-game speech. Better not bring your kids, after the jump.
This scene is extra footage from the documentary Playing for Peanuts, which follows the Peanuts, an independent minor league club, through its season. Therefore, it’s a little difficult to know whether this was a bit of mugging for the camera or genuine anger at his players pitching like “pussies.” It’s probably a little of both.
The best part: around the 2:47 mark, the camera cuts to a group of young kids listening in on the speech, which reaches a crescendo with lines like “If there’s anything I want to rub off on you sum’bitches, it’s that you gotta fucking be a man,” and “Fucking nut up!” They then deliver sandwiches and Skittles to the beleaguered players.
Sometimes in sports, players need a little kick in the ass. And this speech is like being kicked in the ass with a steel-toed boot. We would love to see a series of motivational videos from this guy. “Buddy York Presents: Fucking Nut Up!” sounds like the perfect title.
[h/t Bob's Blitz]
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap