- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
If you’re as American as we are, you’ll kind of be offended by how this guy depicts football, or as he refers to it, “Robot Rugby League.” But if you take a step back, you’ll realize that it doesn’t matter and it’s funny and it’s kinda/sorta completely true. It’s nice to hear a fresh take on a game we take for granted, because let’s be honest: Throwing little yellow flags at people is weird.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?