- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
If you’re as American as we are, you’ll kind of be offended by how this guy depicts football, or as he refers to it, “Robot Rugby League.” But if you take a step back, you’ll realize that it doesn’t matter and it’s funny and it’s kinda/sorta completely true. It’s nice to hear a fresh take on a game we take for granted, because let’s be honest: Throwing little yellow flags at people is weird.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts