- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
If you’re as American as we are, you’ll kind of be offended by how this guy depicts football, or as he refers to it, “Robot Rugby League.” But if you take a step back, you’ll realize that it doesn’t matter and it’s funny and it’s kinda/sorta completely true. It’s nice to hear a fresh take on a game we take for granted, because let’s be honest: Throwing little yellow flags at people is weird.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts