- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
If you’re as American as we are, you’ll kind of be offended by how this guy depicts football, or as he refers to it, “Robot Rugby League.” But if you take a step back, you’ll realize that it doesn’t matter and it’s funny and it’s kinda/sorta completely true. It’s nice to hear a fresh take on a game we take for granted, because let’s be honest: Throwing little yellow flags at people is weird.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy