- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hello Fans Of Robot Rugby League: Here’s What Happens When The British Do Play-By-Play For An Alabama-Notre Dame Game
If you’re as American as we are, you’ll kind of be offended by how this guy depicts football, or as he refers to it, “Robot Rugby League.” But if you take a step back, you’ll realize that it doesn’t matter and it’s funny and it’s kinda/sorta completely true. It’s nice to hear a fresh take on a game we take for granted, because let’s be honest: Throwing little yellow flags at people is weird.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs