- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Let’s Spy On President Barack Obama As He Fills Out His NCAA Tournament Bracket
Psst — over here. We’ve got some video of Barack Obama filling out his March Madness bracket. Filling out a bracket is something normally done in private, but we were able to review an uncensored document in this clip that shows Obama picking Florida, Michigan State, Louisville and Arizona in his Final Four. Want to see it?
Clearly, Obama has been reviewing the selections of some ESPN experts. But as president, he has to do that, to keep the country safe. You understand, don’t you? Would you rather be safe and Obama knows about your bracket or the opposite of that? Thought so.
For the record, his upsets in the earlier rounds: Harvard over Cincinnati, North Dakota State over Oklahoma, North Carolina over Iowa State to reach the Sweet 16.
(Thanks to ESPN for somehow procuring this top-secret footage. They’re the Edward Snowden of sports.)
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row