- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Let’s Spy On President Barack Obama As He Fills Out His NCAA Tournament Bracket
Psst — over here. We’ve got some video of Barack Obama filling out his March Madness bracket. Filling out a bracket is something normally done in private, but we were able to review an uncensored document in this clip that shows Obama picking Florida, Michigan State, Louisville and Arizona in his Final Four. Want to see it?
Clearly, Obama has been reviewing the selections of some ESPN experts. But as president, he has to do that, to keep the country safe. You understand, don’t you? Would you rather be safe and Obama knows about your bracket or the opposite of that? Thought so.
For the record, his upsets in the earlier rounds: Harvard over Cincinnati, North Dakota State over Oklahoma, North Carolina over Iowa State to reach the Sweet 16.
(Thanks to ESPN for somehow procuring this top-secret footage. They’re the Edward Snowden of sports.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts