- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Let’s Spy On President Barack Obama As He Fills Out His NCAA Tournament Bracket
Psst — over here. We’ve got some video of Barack Obama filling out his March Madness bracket. Filling out a bracket is something normally done in private, but we were able to review an uncensored document in this clip that shows Obama picking Florida, Michigan State, Louisville and Arizona in his Final Four. Want to see it?
Clearly, Obama has been reviewing the selections of some ESPN experts. But as president, he has to do that, to keep the country safe. You understand, don’t you? Would you rather be safe and Obama knows about your bracket or the opposite of that? Thought so.
For the record, his upsets in the earlier rounds: Harvard over Cincinnati, North Dakota State over Oklahoma, North Carolina over Iowa State to reach the Sweet 16.
(Thanks to ESPN for somehow procuring this top-secret footage. They’re the Edward Snowden of sports.)
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy