- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This (Sort Of) Basketball Trick Shot Involves A Gunshot
You may immediately think of a basketball shot when you see a guy spinning a basketball proclaiming that he’s about to do a trick shot. Normally, you’d be right. But 22plinkster, a YouTuber with enough fame to merit buying a t-shirt with “22plinkster” on it, does “trick shots,” except the “shot” is actually a gunshot. He apparently used to play college basketball, so he did a trick gunshot with a basketball. It is kind of weird, but pretty cool and seems quite difficult. Judge for yourself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts