- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Wingsuit Flyer Zipping Through A Cave At 155 MPH Is Basically Batman
This video is described as, “Unbelievable Wingsuit Cave Flight! Batman Cave, Alexander Polli.” It was performed in El Mont Serrat, in Spain, and I’m not really sure how to describe it. It is literally a real-life Batman stunt, so Alexander Polli is basically Batman. If you pause at 1:09, you can literally see swag dripping out of real-life Batman’s behind. He apparently was flying at 155 MPH.
I went on Space Mountain three times in a row, once. Your move again, Polli.
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao