- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Wingsuit Flyer Zipping Through A Cave At 155 MPH Is Basically Batman
This video is described as, “Unbelievable Wingsuit Cave Flight! Batman Cave, Alexander Polli.” It was performed in El Mont Serrat, in Spain, and I’m not really sure how to describe it. It is literally a real-life Batman stunt, so Alexander Polli is basically Batman. If you pause at 1:09, you can literally see swag dripping out of real-life Batman’s behind. He apparently was flying at 155 MPH.
I went on Space Mountain three times in a row, once. Your move again, Polli.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success