- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Wingsuit Flyer Zipping Through A Cave At 155 MPH Is Basically Batman
This video is described as, “Unbelievable Wingsuit Cave Flight! Batman Cave, Alexander Polli.” It was performed in El Mont Serrat, in Spain, and I’m not really sure how to describe it. It is literally a real-life Batman stunt, so Alexander Polli is basically Batman. If you pause at 1:09, you can literally see swag dripping out of real-life Batman’s behind. He apparently was flying at 155 MPH.
I went on Space Mountain three times in a row, once. Your move again, Polli.
- Filed Under:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier