- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Wingsuit Flyer Zipping Through A Cave At 155 MPH Is Basically Batman
This video is described as, “Unbelievable Wingsuit Cave Flight! Batman Cave, Alexander Polli.” It was performed in El Mont Serrat, in Spain, and I’m not really sure how to describe it. It is literally a real-life Batman stunt, so Alexander Polli is basically Batman. If you pause at 1:09, you can literally see swag dripping out of real-life Batman’s behind. He apparently was flying at 155 MPH.
I went on Space Mountain three times in a row, once. Your move again, Polli.
- Filed Under:
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane