- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Wingsuit Flyer Zipping Through A Cave At 155 MPH Is Basically Batman
This video is described as, “Unbelievable Wingsuit Cave Flight! Batman Cave, Alexander Polli.” It was performed in El Mont Serrat, in Spain, and I’m not really sure how to describe it. It is literally a real-life Batman stunt, so Alexander Polli is basically Batman. If you pause at 1:09, you can literally see swag dripping out of real-life Batman’s behind. He apparently was flying at 155 MPH.
I went on Space Mountain three times in a row, once. Your move again, Polli.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story