- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Best Baseball Catch Of The Weekend? It Was Made By A Seven-Year-Old
The first thing you should know about Nathan Lewis is that he doesn’t skimp on the eye black. That’s a generous application of grease right there:
That photo is from his second amazing catch of the weekend. The first one, as seen in the video above, came on Saturday in the West Coast Shetland World Series in San Marcos, CA. (Shetland is roughly the equivalent of Little League T-Ball).
Nathan plays for the Irvine All-Stars, and on Saturday the opponent was East Long Beach. That catch ended the fourth inning.
Then on Sunday, he did it again:
He’ll have about 16 years to work on his interviewing skills before he reaches the majors.
Dodgers chairs? Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez approves.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week