- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best Baseball Catch Of The Weekend? It Was Made By A Seven-Year-Old
The first thing you should know about Nathan Lewis is that he doesn’t skimp on the eye black. That’s a generous application of grease right there:
That photo is from his second amazing catch of the weekend. The first one, as seen in the video above, came on Saturday in the West Coast Shetland World Series in San Marcos, CA. (Shetland is roughly the equivalent of Little League T-Ball).
Nathan plays for the Irvine All-Stars, and on Saturday the opponent was East Long Beach. That catch ended the fourth inning.
Then on Sunday, he did it again:
He’ll have about 16 years to work on his interviewing skills before he reaches the majors.
Dodgers chairs? Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez approves.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar