- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Best Baseball Catch Of The Weekend? It Was Made By A Seven-Year-Old
The first thing you should know about Nathan Lewis is that he doesn’t skimp on the eye black. That’s a generous application of grease right there:
That photo is from his second amazing catch of the weekend. The first one, as seen in the video above, came on Saturday in the West Coast Shetland World Series in San Marcos, CA. (Shetland is roughly the equivalent of Little League T-Ball).
Nathan plays for the Irvine All-Stars, and on Saturday the opponent was East Long Beach. That catch ended the fourth inning.
Then on Sunday, he did it again:
He’ll have about 16 years to work on his interviewing skills before he reaches the majors.
Dodgers chairs? Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez approves.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success