- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Best Baseball Catch Of The Weekend? It Was Made By A Seven-Year-Old
The first thing you should know about Nathan Lewis is that he doesn’t skimp on the eye black. That’s a generous application of grease right there:
That photo is from his second amazing catch of the weekend. The first one, as seen in the video above, came on Saturday in the West Coast Shetland World Series in San Marcos, CA. (Shetland is roughly the equivalent of Little League T-Ball).
Nathan plays for the Irvine All-Stars, and on Saturday the opponent was East Long Beach. That catch ended the fourth inning.
Then on Sunday, he did it again:
He’ll have about 16 years to work on his interviewing skills before he reaches the majors.
Dodgers chairs? Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez approves.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts