- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Best Hockey Goal Of 2014 Comes From European Tournament (VIDEO)
Do you miss watching full games of hockey? No, you don’t. Do you miss tuning into SportsCenter late at night to see the condensed version of hockey featuring the goals and only the goals? Yes, you do.
We miss that too. So we went searching and found an absolute gem of a goal from the Champions Hockey League. For those that don’t know (which is going to be all of you), the CHL is a tournament-style league in Europe featuring 44 teams. They’re split into four divisions and do a round robin thing and blah blah blah, eventually someone wins.
What you really need to know is that the CHL features teams from some of the best leagues across Europe. That means that you get to watch Vincent Praplan put on an absolute clinic on stick-work as he fools the opponent’s entire back line before wristing a beautiful score.
I should add that Praplan plays for Kloten and the opponent is HV71, which I believe is a hockey team sponsored by a new strain of the Swine Flu. Also note the entire section of shirtless men at the 17-second mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts