- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Where Are The Best Ice Hockey Goal Scoring Celebrations? Of Course You Guessed Australia
The only reason I knew that there was an Australian Ice Hockey League is that they used to have a team called the Gold Coast Blue Tongues, which is one of the greatest nicknames in sports. Alas, that franchise is no more — but we’ve got the Perth Thunder, and they have Ric Del Basso, and that is weird enough.
After scoring the winning goal in a shootout on Saturday night against the Melbourne Ice , Del Basso did this — sliding on his head, then finishing with a headstand and somersault. Ta da! Not recommended for you kids, or anyone outside of Australia, really.
The Thunder web site hasn’t been shy about publicizing this, so why should we be?
- Filed Under:
- Australian Ice Hockey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World