- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Best Not Throw Your Hockey Stick At The Referee If You’re Looking To Avoid A Fine
They play hockey in Great Britain. Did you know? And they’re apparently not so horrible, defeating Lithuania 3-2 in the round robin stage of the U-18 World Championships. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Lithuania’s Danielius Nomanovas wasn’t pleased and decided to throw his stick. Fine. He threw it at the referee, projectile-whirling it like an out of control helicopter. Not fine. The stick hit the referee, causing him to drop to one knee and grab his shoulder. Really not fine. Though, admittedly amusing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts