- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Best Not Throw Your Hockey Stick At The Referee If You’re Looking To Avoid A Fine
They play hockey in Great Britain. Did you know? And they’re apparently not so horrible, defeating Lithuania 3-2 in the round robin stage of the U-18 World Championships. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Lithuania’s Danielius Nomanovas wasn’t pleased and decided to throw his stick. Fine. He threw it at the referee, projectile-whirling it like an out of control helicopter. Not fine. The stick hit the referee, causing him to drop to one knee and grab his shoulder. Really not fine. Though, admittedly amusing.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football