- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best Pro Wrestling Entrance Ever Comes From Japan, Of Course
Comically large sword? Check. Dinosuar? Check. Light show? Check. You can try to beat Japanese pro wresting entrances, but you will fail.
Here’s Kazuchika Okada’s entrance at “The New Beginning” on February 11, a New Japan Pro Wrestling and IWGP event in Osaka. He defeated Hirooki Goto, who was sans dinosaur, and had inferior walk-in music. It’s all in the details.
- Filed Under:
- Pro Wrestling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts