- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch: Oddly Mesmerizing Video Of Bill Walton Chewing The Hell Out Of Some Gum During The National Anthem
This was the first full week after the holidays. We’re guessing you’re ready for it to be over. Why don’t you watch this video of Bill Walton chewing some gum like his life depends on it, while Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers plays the national anthem, and get ready for the weekend?
This was before last night’s UCLA-Arizona game. Walton is the awfully large fellow in the foreground, moving his jaw much more rapidly than anyone else:
Roughly 700 chews, and just a few claps for the anthem? Gotta save up energy for more gum chewing, I guess.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?