- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch: Oddly Mesmerizing Video Of Bill Walton Chewing The Hell Out Of Some Gum During The National Anthem
This was the first full week after the holidays. We’re guessing you’re ready for it to be over. Why don’t you watch this video of Bill Walton chewing some gum like his life depends on it, while Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers plays the national anthem, and get ready for the weekend?
This was before last night’s UCLA-Arizona game. Walton is the awfully large fellow in the foreground, moving his jaw much more rapidly than anyone else:
Roughly 700 chews, and just a few claps for the anthem? Gotta save up energy for more gum chewing, I guess.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts