- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch: Oddly Mesmerizing Video Of Bill Walton Chewing The Hell Out Of Some Gum During The National Anthem
This was the first full week after the holidays. We’re guessing you’re ready for it to be over. Why don’t you watch this video of Bill Walton chewing some gum like his life depends on it, while Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers plays the national anthem, and get ready for the weekend?
This was before last night’s UCLA-Arizona game. Walton is the awfully large fellow in the foreground, moving his jaw much more rapidly than anyone else:
Roughly 700 chews, and just a few claps for the anthem? Gotta save up energy for more gum chewing, I guess.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy