- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch: Oddly Mesmerizing Video Of Bill Walton Chewing The Hell Out Of Some Gum During The National Anthem
This was the first full week after the holidays. We’re guessing you’re ready for it to be over. Why don’t you watch this video of Bill Walton chewing some gum like his life depends on it, while Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers plays the national anthem, and get ready for the weekend?
This was before last night’s UCLA-Arizona game. Walton is the awfully large fellow in the foreground, moving his jaw much more rapidly than anyone else:
Roughly 700 chews, and just a few claps for the anthem? Gotta save up energy for more gum chewing, I guess.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion