- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Was Being Blake Griffin Back In High School, Too
Blake Griffin has a penchant for thunderous dunks and alley-oops, among other things. Although he wasn’t in the public eye until college, when he took off during his second year at Oklahoma, he was still being Blake Griffin during high school. As in, monster alley-oops that dwarf the athleticism of all those around him.
Kinda like this:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts