- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Bow Before The New Fastest Man On All Fours
Ladies and gentlemen, there is a new Guinness World record for running 100 meters on all fours. Yes, that is an actual thing.
The record now belongs to Kenichi Ito of Japan, who ran the 100 meters in 17.47 seconds, or almost double the amount of time it would have taken to do it normal. But whatever, this is more of a weird world record thing than something Ito actually does…
Or not. Ito has been perfecting his technique, which is based on the African Patas monkey, for nine years. NINE. YEARS. This is not just a hobby. This is a lifestyle choice.
Well, at least Ito’s hard work has paid off, I guess. Watch his record-breaking run and truly see what cannot be unseen:
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction