- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Bow Before The New Fastest Man On All Fours
Ladies and gentlemen, there is a new Guinness World record for running 100 meters on all fours. Yes, that is an actual thing.
The record now belongs to Kenichi Ito of Japan, who ran the 100 meters in 17.47 seconds, or almost double the amount of time it would have taken to do it normal. But whatever, this is more of a weird world record thing than something Ito actually does…
Or not. Ito has been perfecting his technique, which is based on the African Patas monkey, for nine years. NINE. YEARS. This is not just a hobby. This is a lifestyle choice.
Well, at least Ito’s hard work has paid off, I guess. Watch his record-breaking run and truly see what cannot be unseen:
- Filed Under:
- world record
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts