- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Punching The Referee Is A Great Way To Get Disqualified
This is Kristen Radan, a Croatian amateur boxer. Radan incorporated an interesting “Come at me bro, I won’t even put up my hands” technique during his fight in October with Slovenia’s Blaz Sedej… and then he decided to hit the referee. Interesting strategy all around. Also: props to the ref for not going down. Slovenia! [The Big Lead, Croatia Week]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts