- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
BREAKING: Flight From Ukraine To Istanbul ‘Hijacked’ By Drunk Guy In Canadiens Jersey Claiming To Have Bomb, Demanding Plane Divert To Sochi
Details are sparse as of now, but the situation appears to have been taken care of, and thankfully, no one was injured. Initial reports indicate that the man was Ukrainian, very drunk, and did not have any dangerous weapons/explosives. He did, however, have what appeared to be a #11 Canadiens jersey on.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'