- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BREAKING: Flight From Ukraine To Istanbul ‘Hijacked’ By Drunk Guy In Canadiens Jersey Claiming To Have Bomb, Demanding Plane Divert To Sochi
Details are sparse as of now, but the situation appears to have been taken care of, and thankfully, no one was injured. Initial reports indicate that the man was Ukrainian, very drunk, and did not have any dangerous weapons/explosives. He did, however, have what appeared to be a #11 Canadiens jersey on.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts