- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
BREAKING: Flight From Ukraine To Istanbul ‘Hijacked’ By Drunk Guy In Canadiens Jersey Claiming To Have Bomb, Demanding Plane Divert To Sochi
Details are sparse as of now, but the situation appears to have been taken care of, and thankfully, no one was injured. Initial reports indicate that the man was Ukrainian, very drunk, and did not have any dangerous weapons/explosives. He did, however, have what appeared to be a #11 Canadiens jersey on.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'