- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BREAKING: Flight From Ukraine To Istanbul ‘Hijacked’ By Drunk Guy In Canadiens Jersey Claiming To Have Bomb, Demanding Plane Divert To Sochi
Details are sparse as of now, but the situation appears to have been taken care of, and thankfully, no one was injured. Initial reports indicate that the man was Ukrainian, very drunk, and did not have any dangerous weapons/explosives. He did, however, have what appeared to be a #11 Canadiens jersey on.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story