- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BREAKING: Flight From Ukraine To Istanbul ‘Hijacked’ By Drunk Guy In Canadiens Jersey Claiming To Have Bomb, Demanding Plane Divert To Sochi
Details are sparse as of now, but the situation appears to have been taken care of, and thankfully, no one was injured. Initial reports indicate that the man was Ukrainian, very drunk, and did not have any dangerous weapons/explosives. He did, however, have what appeared to be a #11 Canadiens jersey on.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'