- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Breaking: Possession Of A Two-Pound Joint Still Frowned Upon In California
Hmm, is Ricky Williams on the premises?
It happened on Saturday at UC Santa Cruz (of course), where they hold a 4-20 Day every year. Someone said that possessing a joint was simply a misdemeanor, so someone rolled himself a two-pound joint. The cops were not amused, and confiscated it. But they didn’t arrest the guy.
Recreational use if marijuana is now fully legal in Colorado and Washington state, and medical use is legal in more than a dozen states.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot