- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Breaking: Possession Of A Two-Pound Joint Still Frowned Upon In California
Hmm, is Ricky Williams on the premises?
It happened on Saturday at UC Santa Cruz (of course), where they hold a 4-20 Day every year. Someone said that possessing a joint was simply a misdemeanor, so someone rolled himself a two-pound joint. The cops were not amused, and confiscated it. But they didn’t arrest the guy.
Recreational use if marijuana is now fully legal in Colorado and Washington state, and medical use is legal in more than a dozen states.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story