- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Breaking: Possession Of A Two-Pound Joint Still Frowned Upon In California
Hmm, is Ricky Williams on the premises?
It happened on Saturday at UC Santa Cruz (of course), where they hold a 4-20 Day every year. Someone said that possessing a joint was simply a misdemeanor, so someone rolled himself a two-pound joint. The cops were not amused, and confiscated it. But they didn’t arrest the guy.
Recreational use if marijuana is now fully legal in Colorado and Washington state, and medical use is legal in more than a dozen states.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers