- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Breaking: Possession Of A Two-Pound Joint Still Frowned Upon In California
Hmm, is Ricky Williams on the premises?
It happened on Saturday at UC Santa Cruz (of course), where they hold a 4-20 Day every year. Someone said that possessing a joint was simply a misdemeanor, so someone rolled himself a two-pound joint. The cops were not amused, and confiscated it. But they didn’t arrest the guy.
Recreational use if marijuana is now fully legal in Colorado and Washington state, and medical use is legal in more than a dozen states.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'