- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Breaking: Possession Of A Two-Pound Joint Still Frowned Upon In California
Hmm, is Ricky Williams on the premises?
It happened on Saturday at UC Santa Cruz (of course), where they hold a 4-20 Day every year. Someone said that possessing a joint was simply a misdemeanor, so someone rolled himself a two-pound joint. The cops were not amused, and confiscated it. But they didn’t arrest the guy.
Recreational use if marijuana is now fully legal in Colorado and Washington state, and medical use is legal in more than a dozen states.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- How Far Away Is The Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Fight?
- 10 Best Athletes Turned Actors
- Photos: The Rock & His Girlfriend, Lauren Hashian