- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Two Explosions Near The Boston Marathon Finish Line, Dozens Of Casualties Reported
Two unexplained explosions took place near the finish line of the Boston Marathon around 3 p.m. today, across the street from the Lenox Hotel. Early reports say that dozens have been injured.
Mediaite has video footage of what we know to this point:
In this video from TPM (h/t digg) you can see the original explosion taking place, and perhaps the second explosion in the distance. It’s a scary video with audio, so please be warned:
There is a way to track athletes that have finished the race. You can do so here.
UPDATE: The number of casualties being reported fluctuates depending on the outlet, but there are many injured and at least two people killed. We will not continue reporting on the number until it is made official.
Photo via David L. Ryan
Locals have taken to Boston.com offering housing to displaced runners on a Google Doc.
People stepping up to the challenge in all manner of surprising ways.
The marathoners running to the hospital to donate blood after having run 26 miles, that’s the human spirit at its finest.
— J.C. De Leon (@jcdeleon1) April 15, 2013
Couple just reunited. twitter.com/megansarahj/st…
— Megan Johnson (@megansarahj) April 15, 2013
No further updates on this post. Check front page for updated coverage.
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- Vince McMahon Clarifies CM Punk's WWE Status
- WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier Passes Away At 43
- Stevie Richards Talks About Vince McMahon