- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You May Never See A More Brutal Women’s MMA Title Fight Than This One
MMA Strikeforce has a new women’s bantamweight champion as of last night, because Ronda Rousey pretty much destroyed the arm of defending champ Miesha Tate in the first round. Only watch this video if you want to see beautiful women doing horrible things.
Rousey, whose specialty is the armbar, put Tate through a couple of excruciating holds in the first round before getting a submission at the 4:36 mark.
We hope Tate wasn’t going to be using that arm anytime soon. Because that thing looks a little stretched out of shape. A little worse for the wear. A little bit broken by an Olympian MMA fighter. Here’s to hoping there was some Advil on hand afterwards.
[h/t The Big Lead]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story