- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You May Never See A More Brutal Women’s MMA Title Fight Than This One
MMA Strikeforce has a new women’s bantamweight champion as of last night, because Ronda Rousey pretty much destroyed the arm of defending champ Miesha Tate in the first round. Only watch this video if you want to see beautiful women doing horrible things.
Rousey, whose specialty is the armbar, put Tate through a couple of excruciating holds in the first round before getting a submission at the 4:36 mark.
We hope Tate wasn’t going to be using that arm anytime soon. Because that thing looks a little stretched out of shape. A little worse for the wear. A little bit broken by an Olympian MMA fighter. Here’s to hoping there was some Advil on hand afterwards.
[h/t The Big Lead]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts