- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You May Never See A More Brutal Women’s MMA Title Fight Than This One
MMA Strikeforce has a new women’s bantamweight champion as of last night, because Ronda Rousey pretty much destroyed the arm of defending champ Miesha Tate in the first round. Only watch this video if you want to see beautiful women doing horrible things.
Rousey, whose specialty is the armbar, put Tate through a couple of excruciating holds in the first round before getting a submission at the 4:36 mark.
We hope Tate wasn’t going to be using that arm anytime soon. Because that thing looks a little stretched out of shape. A little worse for the wear. A little bit broken by an Olympian MMA fighter. Here’s to hoping there was some Advil on hand afterwards.
[h/t The Big Lead]
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside