- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Brutal Fight Breaks Out At Canadian Badminton Tournament
I bet you never expected to see the words “Canadian” and “badminton” in the same headline as “fight,” did you?
Earlier in the match, a warning was issued by the referee following a verbal exchange. The aggressor, Issara, claimed the fight started after Jongjit hit him with his racket.
The beatdown between Bodin Issara (orange) and Maneepong Jongjit (yellow) had some history behind it. The two Thai badminton players were partners on the national team during the 2012 London Olympics. In January, bad blood began to surface between the pairing and left Issara for another partner.
The fight resulted in Issara being disqualified, thus handing the match and the Canadian Open Championship to Jongjit. It’s doubtful the celebrations were too joyful in the locker room after the way Jongjit’s partner backed him up in the scuffle.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts