- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yes, This Buzzer-Beating, Full-Court Discus Shot Did Go In
Here’s what we know: some kid in a Wisconsin high school basketball game (Lucas Marty, according to YouTube) grabbed a rebound, heaved the ball full-court as the buzzer sounded and nailed the shot. We’ll presume this wasn’t a game-winning shot of any kind due to the crowd’s subdued reaction, but our intel ends there.
What we want to know, of course, is why the discus-style shot? You’d think the overhand or three-quarters football/baseball throw would be the natural go-to. Truth be told, we had to look up what a discus throw actually looked like. And yes, the shot does look pretty discus-y – minus the whole twirling thing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts