- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Inspiring Story Of Caleb Smith, The Limbless High School Wrestler
St. Paul Minnesota high schooler Caleb Smith recently won his first wrestling bout. That in and of itself is not newsworthy. What makes this story unique is that Smith is missing his arms and legs, yet still wrestles against teens who have all of their limbs.
Smith lost the lower halves of his arms and legs when he was three years old after contracting a rare meningitis blood disorder that caused his blood vessels to burn, forcing doctors to amputating the affected areas.
Despite his handicap, Smith took an interest in wrestling starting in fifth grade. Now in high school, he weighs a mere 120 pounds, but is still able keep up with his opponents thanks to his deceptive strength.
Watch Caleb’s inspiring story below via CBS Minnesota:
Such an inspiring story and a reminder that where there’s a will, there truly is a way.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather